- All our pieces are 100% handmade from pure porcelain in the studio in London.
- Clapping is the main reason for the breakage of porcelain rings. If you wear other rings please be very careful.
- Each piece is handmade and exists as only copy. 24K gold is applied by hand. Therefore, there will always be variations of shapes, forms, contours, colors, handmarks, patterns, and so on. No two are fully identical.
- This is porcelain. The solid pieces are more robust but likely will brake if dropped onto a hard surface like ceramic tiles. The hollow items (elements made from real flowers) are more fragile and can be damaged from gentle knocks.
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Settings may also become loose or change colour over time.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
- We highly recommend that you store your jewellery in the original packaging provided or another suitably lined box or soft pouch and place a small packet of desiccant crystals in the packaging if you live in a humid climate.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.
- To keep your jewellery looking radiant and to remove the build-up of dirt and premature tarnish we recommend using polishing cloth. Rub the piece in one direction rather than circular motions.
- A Silver cleaner can be used to clean Sterling Silver pieces but not gold-plated or gold vermeil pieces.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
- The best way to clean the silk thread is to occasionally wash them with a soft sponge and mild soap in lukewarm water.
- All our product is protected with an anti-tarnish solution to help prevent tarnish but this may eventually wear with time.
- Silver tarnishes rapidly when exposed to certain substances in our everyday lives so we recommend caring for, wearing and storing your jewellery as mentioned above.
- Nickel is a trace metal which can be found in any precious metals such as silver or gold, it is also classified as an allergen. We avoid nickel in our jewellery making process, however trace amounts can be found in some of the metals used in our pieces and a very small number of people who are hypersensitive may suffer reaction. Please inform us if this affects you.
Every FARPHORIA piece comes with our 1 year warranty. If you have accidentally damaged your piece, we will try our best to repair your jewellery free of charge.
NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
We do not need proof of purchase. Due to the unique making technique we shall always recognize our own work. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will every item look exactly like it does on the website?
The beauty of the process is that each piece looks different from different angle or light. Due to the nature of hand-building and the techniques that we use, each and every piece will come out unique and one of a kind.
I saw a piece on Instagram but I can’t find that colour way on the website?
We are working on getting everything photographed and uploaded to the site as quickly as we can - some of the pieces we haven't quite managed yet or they might have been sold. If you would like something in a colour or size that is not listed then drop us an email and I'm sure we can help. Commissions accepted but each piece is totally unique.
Can I return my item?
We can accept return of unused products within 14 days please email us at email@example.com to request a returns form.
My piece arrived broken what should I do?
Please send us an image of the broken piece with the damaged packaging along with any information you may have received from the courier company to help us look into the issue. Normally we simply refund.
How long will my order take to arrive?
We quote a 4-6 week lead time on all of our commissioned pieces and will always endeavour to meet that deadline - should anything happen that might cause any delays - we will let you know.
Can I have my order gift wrapped?
Your order will be packed in our beautiful branded packaging.
Are the pieces dishwasher safe?
All of the pieces are food safe but are delicate and we cannot guarantee them to be dishwasher safe due to the nature of the techniques we use. We recommend that you lovingly wash them by hand.
How can I place a large order like a full jewellery set or numerous objects of the same?
Please get in touch with any large order requests and we can discuss a timeline that we will be able to work within .
Do you have a physical store where I can see the pieces?
We don't currently have a physical store but have plans to work with a selected retailers. Also you can pop in (by appointment only) to our studio in The City of London where this magic happens.